With your Central Missouri Community Credit Union (CMCCU) Visa Debit Card:
- Access your savings and checking accounts for withdrawals, transfers or balance inquiries whenever and wherever you need it.
- There is no fee for a Visa Debit Card*
- Using them at one of our ATMs is free**
- Your CMCCU Visa Debit Card may be used anywhere Visa is accepted including ATMs and Point of Sale terminals worldwide bearing the Star, Cirrus and CO-OP networks. Costco***, 7-Eleven® and Walgreens® stores offer CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM access inside their outlets.
- Maximum loss of $50 if you notify us within 2 business days of suspected fraud.
- Print and complete this Application
- Submit completed application by e-mail, fax, mail or bring to any of our branches.
*There may be a fee for a replacement card
**When you use your Visa Debit Card at an ATM not owned by CMCCU, there is a small foreign transaction fee charged by CMCCU
- There may be an additional fee added by the owners of machines not owned by CMCCU in the Star and Cirrus networks.
- There will be no additional fee added by owners of machines in the CO-OP network.
***Except stores in Hawaii, Oregon and Washington state.